There are 3 types of membership available:
- Full Membership is confined to Lady Captains and Ex Captains of Golf Clubs situated in Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Associate Membership
- Ladies who are Ex Captains of Golf Clubs situated outside the counties may apply for Associate Membership when their home club now falls within Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Associate Members shall not be eligible for Council.
- Associate Members may participate in all arranged fixtures.
- There will be no reduced subscription for Associate Membership.
- Social Membership is for Ex Captains who no longer play golf and who are no longer members of an affiliated golf club.
- Social Members shall not be eligible for Council.
- Social Members shall not be eligible to play in any golf events or matches
- Social Members may participate in the Bridge Drive and may attend the AGM and Luncheon.
- There will be no reduced subscription for Social Membership.
Any Full, Associate or Social Member intending to resign must give notice in writing to the Honorary Secretary on or before 31st December, otherwise she shall be liable to pay her subscription for the ensuing year.